At TeeClap, there are always opportunities for people who can think out of the box, take initiatives and also roll up their sleeves to get the job done. People with diverse skill sets and backgrounds, but with
the same con-do DNA are welcome to write to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will hear back from us
within 48 hours.
Designation Role: Graphic/ Web Designer/social media/content writer/ photographer/ fashion
Department: Online Operations
Keywords:Photoshop/ Corel Draw/ Illustrator/ MS office
Qualification:Graduation Any Graduate in design, communication, computerscience, media, management IT
- Design product brochures, flyers. & web pages using latest UI/UX concepts in Photoshop
- generate new images
- Design creatives for websites. Extensive use of Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel draw to create and
- Digitise hand drawings
- Create designs for T-shirts
- Prepare eye catching graphic for our Social Media updates
- Work on advanced graphic design typography based
- Candidate must be creative and able to work autonomously
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Photoshop etc)
- Communicate closely with the development and content writing team and understanding their need to build appropriate graphics
2.Web Graphic DesignerDesignation Role: Web Graphic Designer
Department: Category Management
Keywords: Photoshop, HTML, Illustrator
Graduation Any Graduate with technical skills
0-1 years of experience
- Responsible for making Banner, Newsletters, Mailers.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator is necessary.
The designer will be expected to create original artwork and designs using these tools.
To apply this post kindly send your resume at email@example.com
(Please attach your work portfolio along with resume)